CROCHETED ferret TUNNEL
The ferret tunnel perfect for when you want an entrance and a quick getaway. A great place to burrow, play, hide, sneak out the back, then zip around to the front and sneak up on a friend. Wear yourself out? Take a nap. These are fun to make, and I will have other options available from time to time. They will be varied in size, colors and yarn because choices are half the fun, and these are unique one of a kind snuggle items.
Currently available (pics are in order)-
1) plush tunnel - this one gets two pics in the listing because the model is so cute - this tunnel is soft like a bunny and so comfy I actually crocheted part of it while Jack was in it (I was measuring for ferret comfiness, and length and he just burrowed in and blepped his tongue), love the soft colors and it is crocheted with 100% recycled polyester - approximately 12" at widest end x9" - a great size for weasels, per Jack
2) the pink plush and petals tunnel - approximately 14" x 11" with half crocheted in petals yarn and half in plush pinks - soft, cozy and fun (acrylic and polyester)
3) the sweater tunnel (#1) in burgundy and pink - approximately 12" x 11" of feeling like you are burrowing in a cozy sweater. This tunnel has stripes of burgundy and pinks and the yarn is so cuddly. (acrylic)
4) the sweater tunnel (#2) in lavender, pink and red and orange - approximately 13" x12" (at larger opening) x10" at smaller opening of feeling like you are burrowing in a cozy sweater. This tunnel has stripes of lavender, pink, red and orange
5) Neon lights tunnel - approximately 14" x 10" of bright light neon Bernat yarn in electric blue, pink, green, yellow and gray. This tunnel is soft and tightly crocheted to make it exceptional for little noses to push against. (100% polyester Bernat yarn)
6) Pink and apple green tunnel - crocheted in a fun pink and green combination with super bulky acrylic yarn and approximately 12" x 9" of tunneling fun
hand wash / lay flat to dry
Colors may vary slightly due to computer resolution
Disclaimer: I'm sharing these shops because every ferret deserves to have the best bedding, treats, and toys! Nobody is paying me to be listed here. Logos, names, and content copyright to FerretHygge. If you'd like your shop removed from my directory, please contact me.